- The real election surprise, sez Dem. pollster Pat Caddell is the uprising of the American people. (H/T ML for a terrific article with some stunning stats.)
- Meet the new (big) media; just like the old (big) media: censoring views it doesn’t want heard.
- An artist inserts pop culture into thrift-store paintings.
- Okay, we already know that everything not mandatory is forbidden. But c’mon, people. Underground agents provocateurs tricking people into illegal cooking??? Even for California, that’s going a hair too far. (Tip o’ hat to PT)
- The Obamacare stories just get worse and worse. But remember! The program is a success and just needs a little more tweaking!
- Hillary was planning a fireworks display over NYC to go with her victory party. Canceled; no explanation. Hm.
- Aaaaaand a second Washington state elector sez he might refuse to v*te for Hillary. Yep, there are blue states and there are blue states and Washington is a Bernie shade of blue for sure. Hillary is losing the left — though perhaps to late for us to lose Hillary.
- It’s truly becoming difficult to tell real articles about government boondoggles from Onion satires.
- So does anybody — anybody??? — like all this business of fiddling our clocks around twice a year? Just put everything to DST and leave it there, for heaven’s sake. This whole business of trying to control time is just more government grandiosity.
- And to help you survive election day, here’s today’s dose of cute-dog therapy.
Did you know that everything bought through Amazon Native Ads in the month of November earns me a 12% commission? Even if you don’t buy one of the listed products, but search for your own items using the search box on the ad. Such a deal! Way bigger than any standard Amazon commission. (Only a few product categories are excluded.)