Press "Enter" to skip to content
- You’ve heard of #BREXIT. And recently there’s been Candace Owens’ #BLEXIT. And of course the #WalkAway movement. The latter two are now joined by Roger Simon’s #JEXIT, a call to Jews to leave the Dem party.
- The Niskanen Center just gave up on ideological libertarianism. (Well, why not? The LP and the Cato Institute led the way long ago. And it’s the thing to do if you’re in DC.)
- Jeff Thomas: It’s not the end of the world. Just one of those mad turning points of history.
- The NRA’s freedom of speech lawsuit against New York moves ahead.
- To celebrate the latest Most Important Election in Our Lifetimes, here’s classic Murray Rothbard: What the State is Not.
- I’m prepping this post hours before a real picture of election results emerges. I hope this turns out to be true, even though I don’t share the author’s regard for Trump. The D’s are currently much scarier than the R’s. But then again, there’s a lot to be said for gridlock, too.
- Rather long, but unique: How the world’s only remaining feudal lord outclassed the Nazis to save her people. Some good monkeywrenching there.
- Roll for the win. 🙂