- In another instance of “it’s about damn time,” two Houston cops have been charged with murder and evidence tampering in the excruciatingly inexcusable raid that left a couple and their dog dead for no reason other than the state’s love of brute force and police corruption. (H/T DB)
- Couldn’t happen to a more deserving currency. The U.S. dollar’s days at the world’s reserve currency grow shorter and shorter.
- The next recession will destroy millennials.
- Congressthing Ilhan Omar, already suspected of being married to her brother, is now embroiled in her lover’s lurid, tabloid-worthy divorce scandal. Yeah, yeah, I’m just posting this one for the sheer schadenfreude of the thing. It’s trashy, I know.
- Also in the schadenfreude department, Michael Mann — he of the famous “hockey stick” climate graph — sued a fellow climate scientist for being skeptical and saying so in a cleverly nasty way. Mann just lost in court. To add insult to injury he’s been ordered to pay all costs (on a multi-million dollar case). And why did he lose? Because he refused, as he has always refused, to show his data and calculations.
- I don’t often cover warmist climate nonsense. But here’s another big debunk: There has been no warming in the U.S. in the last 12 years.
- Oh, and while we’re on the subject, David Harsanyi dissects how the media enables ludicrous climate hysteria (and ludicrous hysteria of many types, really).
- China and the 2020 election. (H/T FM)
- Clearly we need to ban bicycles!
- This is Florida-specific but highlights a growing national issue: Can you have a medical marijuana card and a concealed-carry permit, too? (Of course you shouldn’t need no steenkin’ permits for either, but …)
- Ten surprising Confederates.
- The most bizarre grammar rule you’ve probably never heard of (but you follow correctly, anyhow).
- Klutz puppy. 🙂
Did you like this post? How about buying me a coffee?
Like the entire blog? You can give monthly support via Patreon, which enables contributions from $1 on up. Thank you!
NOTE: I’m still trying to get SubscribeStar to work (for those who don’t want to use Patreon). Account approval seems to be hung up because I’m not on social media and therefore don’t exist. If I have no luck with them in the next day or two, I’ll give LiberaPay a try.
Good link on the Civil War; which proves it won’t as black and white as some would like to suppose.
and ludicrous hysteria of many types, really
You mean like the “Congress is too afraid of the NRA’s money to vote for gun control 90 percent of voters support” argument?
Because he refused, as he has always refused, to show his data and calculations.
Now that I really don’t understand. Back when I was studying statistics and such, showing the data was part of the publication of the results.
The drawback to having the US $ lose its reserve currency status would be the horrible increase in consumer prices as the dollar’s buying power declines.
What would you expect for social patterns when a month’s worth of EBT card buys a one-week supply of food?
thank you for the info, this famiy worked for me in Houston, it pains me to see them killed like this !!!
[…] Claire Wolfe at Living Freedom – Wednesday links. […]